So internet has been scarce...
We are now in South Galson, Isle of Lewis. I have a running blog draft on my phone because it's easier to carry it with me and write, but I can't post it unless I have wifi (in order to get it off my phone). Right now (because of some bus schedule mishaps) we are in Stornoway for a couple hours and found a library with computers with internet so I am not using my own. Instead of trying to rewrite the entire week's worth of stuff and forgetting stuff, I'll wait a couple more days until I have wifi to post everything in depth. Supposedly, we have wifi in our next hostel that we will arrive at Tuesday.
So this is to say I'm alive, things are still going, if you haven't heard from me, I don't hate you.
God is good though and I can't wait to share!
Until more reliable internet...
No comments:
Post a Comment