I'm home! It feels good to be back!
Yesterday was one of the longer days in my life. Not the usual 24 hours. I got a bonus 6 hours!
My flight out of Manchester (to Atlanta) began the day of travel. And Phoebe was on the same flight! We asked the man next to her if he would mind switching seats and he was more than willing. Thank God for him, because being with her made the trip so much better! In ATL we parted ways (sad) but it was one more step closer to home. My flight to Birmingham got delayed slightly and I figured out it would have been quicker to drive home from Atlanta than to fly to Birmingham. The joy of flying.
Dad picked me up and we got home about 7:45. I was already really tired at this point but I wanted to stay awake as long as possible to try to get rid of jetlag. After catching up with the family and dispersing gifts from good ole Scotland, I finally got to sleep. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment